Akamai Off Campus | Akamai Recruitment | Akamai Associate Technical Solutions Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Akamai Jobs | Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus
About the Company: As the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, Akamai makes the Internet fast, reliable and secure. The company’s advanced web performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize the consumer, enterprise or entertainment experience to any device, anywhere.
Akamai removes the complexities of connecting the increasingly mobile world, supporting 24/7 consumer demand, and enabling enterprises to securely leverage the cloud. With more than 6,100+ employees and.
To learn how Akamai solutions, and its team of Internet experts, are helping businesses move faster forward.
Key Facts about Akamai:-
• Akamai is listed in NASDAQ as AKAM.
• They have their presence in US, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia/Pacific, , India…. etc
• Akamai has the most pervasive content delivery network (CDN) – more than 216,000 servers in over 120 countries and within more than 1,500 networks around the world.
• 85% of the world’s Internet users are within a single “network hop” of an Akamai server
• Akamai delivers daily Web traffic reaching more than 30 Terabits per second
• Akamai delivers over 3 trillion daily Internet interactions
• Akamai helps securely enable more than $250 billion in annual e-commerce for its online retail customers
Job Profile: – Associate Technical Solutions Engineer
Shift Timings – 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM (Monday to Friday)
Job Location: – Bangalore
CTC: – 7,45,000 (Fixed & Variable) + Night Shift allowance
Desired Candidate Profile:
• B.E/B.Tech from (CSE/ISE/IT/ECE,EEC) graduating in 2015/2016 with 70% aggregate without any backlogs
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
• Aptitude + Technical Online Test is confirmed on next Sunday, 16th April 2017
o Networking (LAN, Network Devices, OSI Model, MAC Layers DNS, Ethernet, TCP/IP, HTTP protocols, Remote connectivity, TCP/IP networking)
o Linux (Kernel Basics, Linux Process Management, Memory Management, Linux File System, Linux Input and Output),
o Operating Systems fundamentals (File Systems, Memory management, Process Management, Multithreading, Deadlocks, Scheduling Algorithms)
• F2F Interviews for written test shortlisted candidates will be Tentatively on Wednesday, 22nd Feb 2017
o Basic Knowledge on HTTP, DNS, Streaming, Networking, Linux & Networking Protocols (Application Layers)
Apply before the Link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here