Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Akamai® is the leading content delivery network (CDN) providing cloud services that help deliver, optimize, and secure online content and business applications. At the foundation of Akamai solutions, the Akamai Intelligent Platform™ enables unmatched speed, reliability, and security–backed by expertise and relentless innovation–to improve reach and invisibility across the web. Akamai removes the complexities of connecting the increasingly mobile world, supporting 24/7 consumer demand, and enabling enterprises to more securely leverage the cloud. To learn how Akamai is accelerating the pace of innovation in a hyperconnected world, visit www.akamai.com, and follow @Akamaijobs on Twitter.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
Name of company : Akamai
official website: www.akamai.com/
Company’s field: IT-Software / Software Services
Role in the Job : QA Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Minimum Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch eligible: 2015-16
Experience Required for the job: Freshers
As a Q/A Engineer located out of our Bangalore, you will be working with teams responsible for the system-wide validation and verification of our Media Content Delivery Service offerings which provide enterprises a robust and scalable e-business infrastructure to cost-effectively serve their global customer base. The job of QA Engineer includes developing system level test plans, creating and enhancing automated system tests written in Perl executing automated and manual tests to ensure release quality, analyzing problems and getting to the root cause, and assisting other QA Engineers on a release-by-release basis in testing new features and functionality. This individual will work on challenging software automation and verification with a mission to release high quality application/system software that is highly resilient and optimally performing on very large distributed networks.
- Perform manual and automated functional tests as well as large-scale system tests
- Work closely with developers and QA Engineers to design test criteria, test strategy, develop test plans and automation
- Develop automated tests to replicate real-world scenarios that plug into a regression test harness
- Review bug descriptions, functional requirements, and design documents
- Work in parallel on more than one QA project at a time
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of Server side QA/Test Engineering
- Good Understanding of Perl scripts and test automation
- Good understanding of contemporary QA/test principles, methodologies, and techniques related to black/white box testing and test automation needed
- Good knowledge and work experience of UNIX/Linux
- Good knowledge of HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP required
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly driven, positive attitude, team player, self-learning, self-motivating and flexibility are some of the attributes needed for this position
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
Click here to apply for Akamai recruitment