Company Name: Akamai Technologies
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Software Engineer II (C/C++ and Data Structures) – Media Ghost
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
About the Job: Akamai’s Media Ghost team is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and highly productive software engineer II to work on the Edge servers that form the backbone of the Akamai Intelligent Platform. As a part of the team, the candidate will focus on design, development and maintenance of software that runs on these servers. This software is directly or indirectly used by almost all Akamai customers, giving the candidate an opportunity to work on high impact projects that affect Akamai’s bottom-line revenue. The work is also highly technical in nature, and the challenge lies in the sheer scale at which Akamai operates
Why should you apply for this role?
- Design and develop software that powers the world’s largest CDN.
- Optimization of software through innovative algorithms.
- Ability to directly impact Akamai’s bottom line.
- Design and develop software that powers some of the biggest online events like IPL; given the scale and impact of our platform, robustness and completeness of code is expected from all of us.
- Improve the efficiency of our products by coming up with creative solutions; this directly impacts Akamai’s bottom-line.
- Adopt latest technology and standards to keep our software up to date; this keeps us ahead of the curve.
- Be self-motivated and independent; Akamai favors quality over quantity, and everyone is expected to take independent ownership of assigned modules by becoming the Subject Matter Expert.
- Help your colleagues to solve their problems; we foster a collaborative work culture.
- Troubleshoot and debug problems on the Akamai platform whenever needed; it is our platform, and hence it is our responsibility to keep it running!
- More than 2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Good Programming skills in C and/or C++.
- Basic knowledge in Data Structures.
- Understanding of Systems Programming (preferably on GNU/Linux) including concepts like multi-threading, memory management, IPC, I/O and other interactions with the kernel.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in written and verbal form.
- Optional: Experience with Networking concepts like TCP/IP, HTTP and TLS.
Apply Before the link Expires For Akamai Off Campus Recruitment 2020.
Apply Link-Click Here
What is the Akamai Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for Akamai Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Akamai or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Akamai Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for Akamai Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with Akamai Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Akamai for latest updates