About the Company: At Akamai, our mission is to make digital experiences fast, intelligent and secure. Our intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud. It keeps apps and experiences closer to users — and attacks and threats far away. Top brands globally rely on Akamai as their competitive edge. We help them win in the market through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud world. Our portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatched customer service, analytics, and 24/7/365 monitoring.
Company Name: Akamai
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer in Test
Work Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Exp Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About the Job: Akamai is looking for an SDET with a minimum of 1-year testing and automation experience combined with the skills and passion to help build system-level test automation and execute automated and manual tests for some of Akamai’s most interesting and complex technologies. You will be on a team responsible for E2E testing of Akamai’s System and Portal technologies.
About the Team: The Platform Data SQA group is responsible for extensive testing across multiple technologies and systems developed at Akamai. This group is focused on integrating these technologies and focusing on real-world, end-to-end testing to ensure all of Akamai’s systems integrate and deploy to Akamai’s Platform.
Why should you apply for the Job?
- Design and develop test automation solution to enable testing at scale.
- Qualify, automate and gain expertise of Akamai systems to enable E2E system integration across various Akamai components.
- Work with a talented team of individuals and directly impact software quality and overall customer experience.
- Perform full SQA cycle for software releases in a fast-pace environment. This includes – but is not limited to – gathering specs, developing test plans, running automated and manual tests as needed, and analysing test results
- Perform and participate in all aspects of verification including requirements gathering, feature and functional testing, regression, load and performance testing.
- Perform technical risk assessment and contribute to decisions related to release readiness and schedules
- Create and apply new approaches and concepts to improve the productivity and efficiency of testing practices and environment.
- Develop creative and competent analysis to identify root causes of technical problems while developing resolutions.
- Continuously develop and enhance automated test suites to improve efficiency
- Maintain our large-scale, distributed test environment
- Regularly review and improve test coverage
- Design testing tools, which includes developing scripts to enhance regression testing.
- 1-3 years end-to-end QA testing experience including System and UI/web applications.
- Good understanding of networking protocols and technologies (especially HTTP, HTTPS, DNS).
- Experience in testing of UI and Backend Distributed systems is desired.
- Good hands-on UNIX command line, utilities, and tools (Awk, Sed knowledge is plus) usage.
- Advanced knowledge of scripting languages like Python & shell script.
- Good RDBMS/SQL knowledge.
- Experience in front end automation using Selenium and Rest API Automation.
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to operate in an ever-changing and ad-hoc environment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here