Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Akamai Hiring For Software Engineer Details:
About us: Innovating on a global scale, we deliver our customers a fast, smart and secure intelligent edge platform. Working against a backdrop of digital collaboration, our highly skilled teams build progressive solutions that have the scope to transform entertainment, business, and life in ways that we have yet to imagine.
Company Name: Akamai
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Join our dynamic Enterprise Applications Team
Our Enterprise Applications team supports Akamai’s personnel in delivering exceptional service to customers. As a dynamic global team, we work cross-functionally, streamlining and automating workflows for various departments. By creating a common framework of enterprise applications, we have the first-order impact on Akamai’s continued growth, while saving millions of dollars.
Partner with the best
As Software Engineer, you will be responsible for customizing, developing & implementing solutions / applications on Salesforce platform for addressing the requirements of Services & Support divisions of Akamai. As part of this team you will get opportunities to work on latest technologies, enhancing & supporting the existing functionalities and building new ones from scratch.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring timely delivery of a high quality overall solutions that meet business requirements
- Collaborating with Developers, Leads, Architects, Development Managers and Business Teams
- Building, maintaining and enhancing new solutions on Salesforce platform
- Understanding and maintaining the existing data models and its mapping to various business processes / existing solutions
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 1 year of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have experience with developing, implementing and customizing solutions on Salesforce CRM platform
- Have experience with developing applications using Salesforce Lightning platform
- Have experience in software development using Scripting or Object Oriented Languages
- Be a team player, collaborative, and enjoy solving problems in a fast changing agile environment
- Be detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge of MuleSoft.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply