Airtel X Labs Hiring Challenge 2021 Details:
Company Name: Airtel X Labs is the team transforming Airtel into an industry-beating digital force. From creating exciting customer experiences to enabling intelligence across markets, to building connected devices and services — the Airtel X Labs team is leveraging the scale of Airtel telecommunications to build unique solutions that can transform our customers lives. We are a fast-growing team with exceptionally talented people who are hyper-focused on enriching the lives of millions via technology.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
CTC: 14.75 to 17.5 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Ready to Build the future of Digital?
We at Airtel are looking for exceptionally talented people who are hyper-focused, looking for faster growth in their career and believe in enriching the lives of millions via technology.
- Engineering graduates from colleges across India – BE/BTech – CS/ IT branches
- Graduation year – 2019, 2020, 2021
Challenge Format: 2 programming questions on DS/Algorithms.
About the Role:
To contribute and lead team of enthusiastic individuals to the building and maintenance of high quality software applications and cater superior experience to our customers at scale.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Experience & Skills
- Proficient in at least one of the object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies, Caching data stores, Queuing systems and Search technologies.
- Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, and complexity analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good with the Design patterns and architecture solution to large scale applications.
- Hands-on experience in building highly-available, scalable systems
You are an ideal FIT if you have:
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Analytical and problems Solving abilities
- Execution of Strategies
- Leadership qualities
- Results orientation
- Networking and interpersonal skills.
Apply before the link Expires for Airtel X Labs Hiring Challenge 2021