About Bharti Airtel : Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit,
Official Website: www.airtel.com
Job Profile: Data Field Engineer
Exp Needed:0- 4 Years
Job Location: Chennai, Trichy, Erode and CochinGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma (E&C).
- CCNA Certification is mandatory
- Freshers can also Walkin.
1. 1-2 Years of experience in telecom industry .
2. Hands on experience in IP technology to handle Ethernet circuits.
3. Hands on experience in Router configuration and SHDSL modem configuration.
4. Sound knowledge in Networking basics (CCNA certified preferable)
5. Hands on experience in Data Products (PRI / ILP / LL / MPLS / IPLC) including high bandwidth Testing & troubleshooting.
6. Regular interaction with Business team and other cross functional team to fulfill the customer requirement.
7. Person should willing to work 24/7 and night / Sunday shifts.
8. Timely delivery (with in SLA) of Service Delivery and service assurance.
Candidates can attend walk-in at the following venue on 23 April to 27 April 2018.
Walk-in Date – Monday to Friday
Bristol IT Park, # SP 10, 5th floor,
Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti service Center.