About the Company: Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Job Profile: Field Engineer
Degree Needed: Diploma/Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-5 years
Work Location: Chennai
Qualification – Diploma / Degree (no current backlogs)
- 0-5 Yrs. of experience in Voice and DSL technology.
- Having Knowledge in Networking/ CCNA, DSL Modem and Wi-Fi Router Configuration.
- Good Communication Skill and customer handling capacity
- Have knowledge of Telecom copper/fiber network
- KPI adherence & meeting KRA Targets.
- Customer visit as per appointment / complaint resolution within SLA
- First Time Right solution
- Adherence to latest SOP.
- Completion of SCR (Service Completion Report)
- Two wheeler & driving license is must since this is a 100% field job.
- Male candidates only.
Candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at below venue-
Event Date: 28 October to 2 November 2019
Reporting Time: 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Airtel Broadband Training Center
No.33, Mylai Renganathan Street,
Venkat Narayanan road, T.Nagar.Chennai.
Landmark: Near Natesan Park.
Point of contact: Imthiyas and Alex (8072641969)