Airbus Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defense, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defense and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Company Name: Airbus Group India Private Limited
Job Profile: Modelling and Simulation Engineer
Job Division: Airbus
Experience Required: Freshers
As a Modeling and Simulation Engineer, you will be responsible for developing simulation models of different aircraft systems aimed to support system design and testing for engineering teams as well as enable pilot training for various aircraft programs.
The various activities to be performed are:
- Development of behavioral/physical models for various aircraft systems.
- Verification and validation (V&V) of the models on target simulation platforms.
- Ensure support for integration of these models with other system models to represent broader aircraft behaviors.
- Working on the evolutions of models based on the change requests, system updates, etc.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders during system V&V campaigns across multiple aircraft programs.
- Support the initiatives in the domain of system simulation driven by system community of Airbus globally.
- Automate to support analysis and V&V for different system models.
- Initiate optimization studies and propose innovative solutions.
- Create collaboration topics to improve the process, methods and tools
REQUIRED TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:
- General awareness of aircraft and its systems
- Good understanding of engineering fundamentals, system dynamics and use of first principles.
- Knowledge of programming in C /C++ / Matlab /Simulink
- Knowledge of control systems and experience in modelling and simulation (Matlab, Simulink) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently & in a team in a transnational environment
- Assertive communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn new skills, self-development
- Ability to work in multiple projects and drive innovation initiatives
- Strong problem solving and logical thinking ability.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply