Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Airbus Group India Off Campus Details:
Official Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Description for Airbus Group India Off Campus:
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
The Physical Design & Integration (PDI) team is responsible for Airframe Electrical System Installation (ESI) & Mechanical System Installation (MSI) Architecture, Integration and cabin design activities. Within the PDI framework, Architecture & Integration involves the concept studies and architecture integration for System Installation areas.
Qualification & Experience for Airbus Group India Off Campus:
We seek out innovative minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We’re looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing stakeholders.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge aircraft industrialization principles
- Knowledge on Aircraft build process
- Knowledge on Systems Installation and various systems. e.g. Electrical, landing gear etc.
- Knowledge in production management & understanding of manufacturing processes
- Data analytics skills will be an added advantage
- Basic of scripting in VB, Python will be an added value
- Exposure to modelling tools is preferred
- Exposure to Catia V5 tools and DMU knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in holding conversations with customers and customer-centric outreach.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities, requirements and ramp-up of skills.
- Demonstrate agility and autonomy in a transnational environment.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse specialists & experts.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change involving multiple internal processes.
- The jobholder will be responsible for performing the concept studies and trade-off studies.
- Application of the new technologies while building new aircraft definitions.
- Propose and implement the improvements in terms of System Installation with impact on weight, lead-time and cost of the aircraft.
- Network & liaise with a broad range of Airframe, Systems and Cabin sub-domains including Industrialization, Standardization, Research & Environment Integration.
- Propose and implement digitization ideas through new ways of working.
- Reporting of all activities as per Airbus procedures.
- Identify improvement opportunities, analyse the current situation and potential benefits, apply lean principles by selection of appropriate approaches, methods and tools, and lead or contribute (at expected level according to responsibilities, role or perimeter) to deliver business improvements.
- Willing to travel internationally and work in a multi-cultural environment on a need basis.
Apply before the link Expires for Airbus Group India Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply