About the Company: Airbus SE, from 2000 to 2014 known as the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company, is a European aerospace corporation, registered in the Netherlands and trading shares in France, Germany and Spain.
Official Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – Aerodynamics
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed Preferably a masters degree in Aerospace/ Aeronautical engineering
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Get a full knowledge of existing Tools & Simulation means in Aerodynamics.
- Contribute to the delivery of the aerodynamics deliverables (CFD Production/Validation/Pilot Application, POD based Modelling, Tool Development, Rapid Decompression)
- According to the agreed work plan to time, cost and quality.
- In compliance with specifications, requirements and applicable Airbus policies.
- Continuously look for the improvement for Aero processes and explore innovative ideas for new modelling process in compliance with the Airbus rules and policies.
Education & Experinece:
- Preferably a Master’s degree in aeronautical engineering.
- 0 – 2 years
- Computational Fluid dynamics.
- Aerodynamics Analysis skills.
- Optimization Techniques.
Desired Skill:Python, Matlab, UNIX Scripting.
- Teamwork (high priority!)
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills, self-development
- Problem-solving orientation
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates