About the Company: Airbus SE, from 2000 to 2014 known as the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company, is a European aerospace corporation, registered in the Netherlands and trading shares in France, Germany and Spain.
Official Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – Aerodynamics
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed Preferably a masters degree in Aerospace/ Aeronautical engineering
- Get a full knowledge of existing Tools & Simulation means in Aerodynamics.
- Contribute to the delivery of the aerodynamics deliverables (CFD Production/Validation/Pilot Application, POD based Modelling, Tool Development, Rapid Decompression)
- According to the agreed work plan to time, cost and quality.
- In compliance with specifications, requirements and applicable Airbus policies.
- Continuously look for the improvement for Aero processes and explore innovative ideas for new modelling process in compliance with the Airbus rules and policies.
Education & Experinece:
- Preferably a Master’s degree in aeronautical engineering.
- 0 – 2 years
- Computational Fluid dynamics.
- Aerodynamics Analysis skills.
- Optimization Techniques.
Desired Skill:Python, Matlab, UNIX Scripting.
- Teamwork (high priority!)
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills, self-development
- Problem-solving orientation
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons