About the Company: Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
Official Website: www.airbusgroup.com
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – Aerodynamics
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: Preferably a masters degree in Aerospace/ Aeronautical engineering
- Get a full knowledge of existing Tools & Simulation means in Aerodynamics.
- Contribute to the delivery of the aerodynamics deliverables (CFD Production/Validation/Pilot Application, POD based Modelling, Tool Development, Rapid Decompression)
- According to the agreed work plan to time, cost and quality.
- In compliance with specifications, requirements and applicable Airbus policies.
- Continuously look for the improvement for Aero processes and explore innovative ideas for new modelling process in compliance with the Airbus rules and policies.
Education & Experience:
- Preferably a Master’s degree in aeronautical engineering.
- 0 – 2 years
- Computational Fluid dynamics.
- Aerodynamics Analysis skills.
- Optimization Techniques.
Desired Skill: Python, Matlab, UNIX Scripting.
- Teamwork (high priority!)
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills, self-development
- Problem-solving orientation
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here