About the Company: Airbus is an international reference in the aerospace sector. We design, manufacture and deliver industry-leading commercial aircraft, helicopters, military transports, satellites and launch vehicles, as well as providing data services, navigation, secure communications, urban mobility and other solutions for customers on a global scale. With a forward-looking strategy based on cutting-edge technologies, digital and scientific excellence, we aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
Job Profile: Capability Engineer
Company Name: Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd.
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 yrs
Work Location: Bengaluru
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Mission of the Job:
- Develop the future Flight Physics capabilities in line with the Airbus Digital Design Manufacturing and Services (DDMS) ambition.
- The jobholder will be in charge of designing and developing Cloud Services and digital enablers with the support of the Capabilities Architect Network. His/her work will contribute to make this future platform a step change in the way Aircraft are designed.
- As part of the Flight Physics Capability network, you will contribute to the entire development cycle including the launch of digitalisation projects, the steering and development activities and finally the presentation and deployment to the Flight Physics community.
- The job holder will have to interact on the daily basis with colleagues from different Airbus organisations, external partners and from Europe and India.
1. Design, develop and validate Flight Physics services in the field of Amazon Web Services and Datalake platforms, Data Analysis, Machine learning, visualisation.
2. Develop skills in using and understanding Flight Physics capabilities
3. Connect and work with the Flight Physics Capabilities Architect Network, including links with Information Management center
4. Implement prototypes and capabilities. Demonstrate the value of those new approaches / architectures / deployment means on concrete use cases to the EG community.
5. Animate and / or take active role in project team using Agile way of working
6. Apply and demonstrate these capabilities to real aircraft projects.
2. Wiliness to learn and experiment new techniques
3. Proven skills on continuous integration processes and DevOps for software development (Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, Git, Ansible)
4. Proven skills on Service Oriented Architecture, micro services and cloud services (AWS, containers, RESTful services, API gateways)
5. Proven skills on deploying and operating applications in AWS
6. Good developer skills in Python, Java (C#, R would be a plus)
7. Proven skills in data analysis (data wrangling, statistics)
8. Proven skills in machine learning (Scikitlearn, Tensorflow,)
9. Proven skills in visualisation (Bokeh,)
10. Skills in the Eclipse RCP (EMF) framework and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB) would be a plus
11. Knowledge on Linux and Windows platforms.
12. Willingness to develop products under Agile Scrum environment
13. Good team working experience in transnational environment
14. Good communication skills to effectively interact within local and transnational teams, with suppliers and customers
15. Enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity and a ‘can do / will do’ attitude.
16. Aptitude for problem-solving and innovation.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates