About the Company: Airbus is an international reference in the aerospace sector. We design, manufacture and deliver industry-leading commercial aircraft, helicopters, military transports, satellites and launch vehicles, as well as providing data services, navigation, secure communications, urban mobility and other solutions for customers on a global scale.
With a forward-looking strategy based on cutting-edge technologies, digital and scientific excellence, we aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
Company Name : Airbus Group India Pvt. Ltd.
Official Website : www.airbus.com
Work Location : Bangalore
Job Profile : System Mechanical – Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Context: Within the scope of the Materials & Processes (M&P) engineering for Systems, the jobholder will contribute for digitalization of mechanical system standard parts data which is relevant for the Aircraft development lifecycle.
Job Details: The jobholder will contribute to System Mechanical Standard Parts data and knowledge management by understanding the digitalization requirements, providing inputs to the developers/able to develop simple tool sets to analyse the data, organizing the data coming from different Airbus systems like DocMaster, ESDB, Exalead, MAPIS, NSPI, AQPL, CoreALL etc. The candidate shall be leading the digitalization project for mechanical standard parts team, liaising with different departments in Airbus and be self-motivated to start the activities on his/her own.
1. Learn and Develop Lean Agile Leadership
2. Understands customer needs
3. Reviews and prioritize the user stories (requirements)
4. Defines Sprint / Iteration Objectives
5. Contributes in preparing the Release Plan / Program Increment (PI) Plan
6. Coordinates and synchronizes with other Product Owners, part of the same Agile Release Train
7. Defines the Product Roadmap, Defines Definition of Done Defines Definition of Ready
8. Develops meaningful user stories
9. Ensure the quality of user stories by validating the user stories
10. Design the application design and develop code if necessary
Required Domain Expertise: Graduate/Post Graduate Engineer (Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering) with 0-2 yrs. experience
Required Technical Expertise:
1. Exposure to use of Coding tools and methods for analysing data for Pattern Analysis and/or Data analysis in aerospace & aviation domain.
2. Exposure to R, Python, C/C++, and XL VB.
3. Interest to work in combined area of Aerospace structural application and use of modern tools.
4. Project management
5. Overall understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
6. Strong communication skills
7. Agile Processes (SAFe / Scrum / Kanban) – Optional=
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell