TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Air Charter Service Freshers Recruitment Details:
Company Description: Are you interested in building a client list filled with winners of the IPL, Filmfare, FA Cup, Six Nations or BAFTAs? Would you prefer movie stars, production companies, designers or royalty? What about connecting with football players, world champion boxers or motor sports professionals? Or would you like to experience being a passenger in the latest Gulfstream G650? Then Air Charter Service is your next career move! We are searching for a passionate Private Jet Broker to tell the story of ACS!
Company Name: Air Charter Service
Job Profile: Private Jet Sales – Trainee Broker
Work Location: Mumbai
Experience Required: Freshers
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our Chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 27 offices on six continents. We are not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
We are a charter provider that goes the extra mile to ensure each and every one of our clients experience service beyond expectation. Whether you’re talking to one of our brokers in New York, Mumbai or Beijing, you will find the exemplary service never ends.
Whether our clients are traveling for business or leisure, a private jet is the most time-efficient way to get from A to B. Private Jet flights offer an array of advantages, such as quicker check-ins and faster transit times, to allow our clients to get the most out of their trip. Our clients can relax, knowing that there’s no need to stress, and when in the air, they will be surrounded by luxurious comfort.
LIFE AS AN ACS BROKER
- Building your list of potential clients by researching internal and external databases, websites and social media
- Pro-actively targeting your list through outbound sales calls, emails and visits (both face-to-face and virtual) and converting them from potential clients into ACS clients
- Building relationships with Private Jet Operators to ensure we are able to provide the most suitable aircraft choices for the clients’ requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure repeat business
- Ensure you are consistently exceeding both your sales activity and financial targets
- Confirming company procedures are being followed in a methodical and chronological way to ensure protection of both ACS and the client
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Managing charter bookings from enquiry to completion
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
- Building a wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- Making prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks
- Desire to immerse self into role and commit to the demands of the role
- Ability to work independently, but enjoys working with people inside and outside of ACS
- Enjoys proactive sales
- Enjoys working to goals and objectives in a competitive environment
- Resilience with the ability to bounce back after setbacks
- Able to take a commercial outlook on all flights to ensure a win win for ACS and the client
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Additional languages would be desirable
- Drivers license is required
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Generous base salary with uncapped commission
- 22 days’ holiday per year, which increases with length of service
- 10 days Indian Public holiday in a year
- Promotion and career development opportunities within 1 year of joining
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity for global travel
- Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
- A very broad range of employee benefits
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
Apply before the link Expires for Air Charter Service Freshers Recruitment.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply