Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Official Website: www.aig.com
Job Profile: Risk Engineering Associate
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Year
Work Location: Bangalore
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- Perform desktop risk assessments of various commercial and industrial occupancies from a property insurance loss prevention perspective in support of global Account Engineers and Underwriters.
- Such occupancies include but would not be limited to, commercial and residential real estate, hospitals, hotels, light manufacturing (metalworkers, plastic workers, etc), specialized manufacturing (semiconductor, pulp and paper, steel) and retail stores / shopping centers.
- The risk assessments will be completed by conducting an analysis of submitted values, as well as various construction, protection and occupancy features which would be determined through the receipt of loss prevention survey reports from a variety of sources.
- The candidate must be able to interpret these reports and be able to translate the information into risk quality ratings and fire/Nat Cat loss estimates following company guidelines and utilizing available tools and utilities.An analysis of key natural perils will also need to be provided for each of the reviewed locations on the schedule of values. Required training and learning would be provided internally.
- Ensure loss estimates and Risk Quality Ratings are consistently applied, following established AIG rules and guidelines;
- Help Management in Quality Check on completed risk assessments;
- Support on Mentoring and training new staff; Complete Adhoc Project or assignments on time
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Freshers can apply (6 months to 1 year experience from similar industry would be preferable though)
• Technical Skills and Competencies
• A degreed engineer, preferably with at least a basic understanding of fire protection (candidates with CS/IT/Instrumentation engineering are not eligible)
• Extremely proficient with IT Systems and MS Office tools
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills are also required.
• Self motivated candidate with dynamic personality and zeal to learn
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here