About the Company: American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Job Profile: Risk Engineering Associate
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Year
CTC: Best In Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Freshers can apply (6 months to 1 year experience from similar industry would be preferable though)
• Technical Skills and Competencies
• A degreed engineer, preferably with at least a basic understanding of fire protection (candidates with CS/IT/Instrumentation engineering are not eligible)
• Extremely proficient with IT Systems and MS Office tools
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills are also required.
• Self motivated candidate with dynamic personality and zeal to learn
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates