About the company: American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Official Website: www.aig.com
Job Profile: Risk Engineering Associate
Degree Needed : BE/B Tech/MCA
Exp Needed : Freshers
CTC: Best In Industry
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
About the job:
•Primary Function: Perform desktop risk assessments of various commercial and industrial occupancies from a property insurance loss prevention perspective in support of global Account Engineers and Underwriters.
- Such occupancies include but would not be limited to, commercial and residential real estate, hospitals, hotels, light manufacturing (metalworkers, plastic workers, etc), specialized manufacturing (semiconductor, pulp and paper, steel) and retail stores / shopping centers.
- The risk assessments will be completed by conducting an analysis of submitted values, as well as various construction, protection and occupancy features which would be determined through the receipt of loss prevention survey reports from a variety of sources.
- The candidate must be able to interpret these reports and be able to translate the information into risk quality ratings and fire/Nat Cat loss estimates following company guidelines and utilizing available tools and utilities.
- An analysis of key natural perils will also need to be provided for each of the reviewed locations on the schedule of values. Required training and learning would be provided internally.
• Technical Skills and Competencies
• A degreed engineer, preferably with at least a basic understanding of fire protection (candidates with CS/IT/Instrumentation engineering are not eligible)
• Extremely proficient with IT Systems and MS Office tools
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills are also required.
• Self motivated candidate with dynamic personality and zeal to learn
Apply before link expires.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link:Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates