AIG Off-Campus Hiring Freshers As Accountant: American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Building on 100 years of experience, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property-casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement solutions, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security.
Company Name: AIG
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Accountant I – Controllers
What you need to know:
• Preparation and postings of Monthly Journal Entries accurately
• Adhere to the journal log/close calendar timeline & complete bookings on a timely basis.
• Working on monthly and quarterly close activities.
• Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations for GOE related lines and clearing down of open items.
• Ensure accuracy of Trial Balance for GOE related lines
• Understand the business and related core processes.
• Understand and appropriate action on requests received from Local countries, Regional office, Reporting team and other stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
• MBA (Fin)/M.Com/B.Com or semi-qualified(CA/ICWA) with 0-1+ years of accounting experience in general ledger / RTR with a mid-size or large company.
• Fresh B.Com/BBM/BBA graduates with good Accounting/Finance skills.
• Practical Experience in MS Excel, word and power-point is an added advantage
• Candidate must display the right attitude, self-motivation and professionalism.
• Strong communication skills – both spoken and written.
• Willing to work on flexible timings/shift.
• Team player with a positive attitude and self-motivation
• Sound time management skills – the ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet key deadlines.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here