TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Agilysys Looking To Hire For Accounts Receivable Analyst Details:
Agilysys is a leading developer and marketer of proprietary enterprise software, services and solutions to the hospitality industry. The company specializes in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory & procurement and mobile & wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. Agilysys serves casinos, resorts, hotels, foodservice venues, stadiums and cruise lines. Agilysys operates extensively throughout North America, Europe and Asia, with corporate services located in Alpharetta, GA, and offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. We have a software development center in Ramanujan IT City in Chennai, India.
Job Profile: Accounts Receivable Analyst
Company Name: Agilysys Technologies India Private Limited
Work Location: Chennai
Experience Required: 1-4 Years
CTC: Not Specified
- Manage customer accounts within assigned portfolio by engaging in emails and/or phone calls. This includes possible payment arrangements as well as building excellent customer service relationships to understand our customer’s needs and issues.
- Document all contacts on ERP system and to provide any documentation required to expedite payment.
- Make recommendations to the Director of Customer Financial Services on the rescinding of credit terms, more aggressive collection tactics or dispute resolution, based on productivity of customer contacts and overall payment performance.
- Prepare and provide monthly account statements for the customers within the assigned portfolio. This process includes identifying and reconciling unapplied payments and credits on the account.
- Identify problem accounts, write-offs, related adjustments and prepare appropriate documentation for management.
- Work collaboratively with various departments internally to resolve issues, improve processes, and manage customer accounts to expedite collections from customers in assigned portfolio.
- Collaborate closely with the business operations team on customer billing issues including: contract related questions, adjustments, pricing, disputes, returns and other miscellaneous questions.
- Maintain compliance with required internal controls and departmental procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related degree with 1+ years Credit, Collections and/or A/R experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers with clarity and comprehensibility.
- Highly organized and able to work independently.
- Ability to rapidly solve complex problems.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior as a member of a team.
- Experience with NetSuite software is a plus. And experience working with a software company.
- Experience in the hospitality or gaming industry.
- Ability to understand and match billing to contracts.
Apply Before the link Expires for Agilysys Looking To Hire For Accounts Receivable Analyst.