Agilysys Hiring For Core Java Developer
At Agilysys, Inc. we are proud of our 3,000+ customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. We specialize in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. We serve casinos, resorts, hotels, food service venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. With extensive operations, throughout North America, and additional sales and support offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as software development in India, we are growing. For more information, visit: www.agilysys.com.
Job Profile: Core Java Developer (1-5 yrs )
Company Name: Agilysys Technologies India Private Limited
Experience Required: 1-5 Years
Degree Required: Any Graduates
- In a technology startup environment , execute green field designs and implementations, build systems, engineering processes and delivery systems.
- Participate in and own delivering high quality software with customer focused features.
- Own or review component level designs.
- Collaborate with software architect on system level architecture.
- Collaborate with program management on product features and requirements.
- Ensure Agile software engineering best practices are utilized and are continuously enhanced.
- Design, develop, new or maintain existing integration projects and services using the Java EE, REST, JMS and other technology stacks.
- Define technical scope and objectives through research and participation in requirements gathering and definition of processes.
- Follow a test-driven development process.
- Represent the customer’s interests during reviews of functional requirements and code.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure timely product delivery.
- Engineering degree from a reputed college.
- 1 to 5 years experience in application software product development.
- Strong passion for software development and customer delivery.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work with corporate stakeholders as well and technical experts.
- Experience with customer and scenario focused engineering.
- Experience in building high-performance and cloud based scalable web services. Experience with design and implementation of modern web services architecture and API frameworks (REST/ AJAX/JSON).
- Experience with Dependency Injection (Spring), ORM (JPA, Hibernate), Java NIO (and Jetty or Tomcat support), multithreading (java.util.concurrent), OSGI, XML/JSON processing and Apache Maven.
- Strong understanding of engineering best practices requirement gathering and analysis, designing and developing secure and scalable code with unit tests, partake in code reviews, and documentation.
- Strong software testing skills, including experience with TestNG or JUnit.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of commitment.
Other Desired Experience :
- Some Experience with noSQL – MongoDB preferred.
- Some experience with deployment automation tools such as Docker.
- Hospitality Experience.
- Relational database and unstructured data experience
- Experience shipping software in globalized and localized environments
- Exposure to delivering software as a service
Apply Before the link Expires for Agilysys Hiring For Core Java Developer