About the Company: At Aera, we’re on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our platform is increasingly used by the world’s largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
Job Profile: Skill Developer – Intern
Work Location: PUNE, INDIA
Company Name: Aera Technology
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Job Description: At Aera Technology, we apply internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
- We’re looking for passionate recent graduates or current student to join our Customer Solution Delivery organization.
- You will build new data analytics models and develop the data processing code for Aera’s cognitive applications (Aera “Skills”), used by many of the world’s largest organisations.
- In this role, you will be responsible for building new analytics models including facts, dimensions, and measures, while also designing innovative ways to process large datasets at high speeds.
- This role will be based in our Pune offic
- Develop data processing scripts using SQL and be able to optimize complex sequences of SQL queries
- Support Skill Developers in building the cognitive skills for various use cases based on customer requirements
- Design and build data warehouse models in columnar databases
- Build data crawlers to extract data from customers’ sources using Aera’s proprietary ETL platform, and troubleshoot the issues faced during data loading & processing
- Perform data analysis for complex use cases using SQL document technical specification for the cognitive applications that we are creating for the customers
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge in SQL and data modeling and analytics
- Knowledge in Python/R is preferred but not mandatory
- Can start immediately and available for a full time (in-office) internship
- Must be available for 6 months minimum. Successful completion of internship with good performance will be considered for permanent role
- Have relevant educational skills and an interest in pursuing a career in technology
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills. Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates