TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Aera Technology Freshers Recruitment Details:
Company Info: Aera Technology is the Cognitive Automation company that makes business agility happen. We deliver the first scalable digital platform that integrates with existing systems to make and execute business decisions in real time. In the era of digital acceleration, Aera helps enterprises around the world transform how they respond to the ever-changing environment.
Company Name: Aera Technology
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Profile: Engineering Intern, Performance
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: Are you ready for an internship as a Performance Software Engineer, working for a fast-paced and innovative tech company? We are searching for recent graduates who are enthusiastic to learn more about the technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise: a cognitive operating system that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. This internship will require problem-solving, creative thinking, and offers a chance for professional evolution based upon feedback. You will have the freedom to develop your own ideas as you work alongside our core engineering product team in solving some of our most challenging technical issues. By the end of this 6-month internship, you will have gained experience and skills that will be advantageous to anyone hoping to jumpstart their career in high technology.
This role will be based in our Pune office.
- Working closely with Senior Performance Engineers to support the team by collaboratively working for completing key and necessary activities in the performance engineering process – namely test simulation, data utility creation using any preferred programming language, stats gathering, analysis, inference and submissions
- Collaborate and work closely with Sr. Performance Engineers to undertake short and focused training in line with the assigned performance test areas, tools, methodology etc.
- You will perform other performance engineering tasks, as may be required to produce outcomes within defined timelines
- Should have knowledge of Java or Python programming knowledge
- Basic hands-on SQL exposure
- Should possess good logical, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Open to receive and keenly participate in mentoring activities and training conducted by performance engineers as needed to perform better in this role
- Knowledge of Linux along with hands-on exposure to shell scripts will be preferred
- Knowledge of HTTP, Web, REST API is preferred
- Good to have basic knowledge of Cloud computing
- Plus points if aware of web/api performance best practices
- To have conceptual knowledge on how n-tier client server applications work and components that make them e.g. client, web, application and database servers
- Software testing and performance engineering is fun. As such the candidate should be keenly interested in performing ‘testing’ activities consistently throughout the assigned duration
Apply Before the link Expires for Aera Technology Freshers Recruitment.