TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Advantage Club Off Campus Drive Hiring
About The Company:
Advantage Club is India’s largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 350+ corporates, including Concentrix, RBS, Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories Advantage club is leading the employee benefits market in India which is pegged at $2 billion and growing. Advantage Club has raised $2 million to date from prominent VCs like GrowX, Sprout and Axilor Venture.
Job Location: Gurgaon (Work From Office)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
Target Batch: 2021-2022
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: April 2022
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– Writing clean and efficient codes for iOS applications
– Supporting the entire application lifecycle from concept to design, testing, release and support
– Troubleshooting and bug fixes for applications, to ensure that codes are clean and secure
– Recommending changes and enhancements
– Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
– Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
– You have prior experience as an iOS Developer is plus.
– You have a portfolio of released applications on the App Store.
– You are familiar with mobile product and design lifecycles.
– You have proven experience in iOS development in either Objective-C / Swift.
– Knowledge of iOS frameworks (Eg. Core Data, Core Animation etc.)
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate iOS applications.
– Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (eg. Git).
– Familiarity with various testing tools.
– You are a problem solver with good analytical skills.
– Unit Testing
– Swift 5
– Objective C language with swift
– Online Test
– Multiple Interview Rounds
Apply Before the link Expires for Advantage Club Off Campus Drive Hiring.
Apply Step 1- Register Here
Apply Link Step 2- Click Here to Apply for Advantage Club Off Campus Drive Hiring