TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Advance Auto Parts Off Campus Drive Details:
About Advance Auto Parts:We are the leading competitor in the auto parts industry. We are always looking for ways to better our strategies and broaden our horizons; which is why we are excited to take on a whole new team of interns.
Company Name: Advance Auto Parts
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: API Engineer Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job Description for Advance Auto Parts Off Campus Drive:
- For this 10-week paid internship we are looking for interns to specialize in the following areas: Information Technology, Corporate and System Finance.
- The week of welcome kicks off by pairing you with a mentor who will guide your experience as you work on a project tackling some of our top business initiatives.
- This isn’t a job shadow opportunity, this internship is the chance to get involved, contribute and truly experience our workplace. This will be a fun, teamwork atmosphere with the opportunity to build strong peer to peer relationships. The internship will end with the opportunity to present solutions to relevant business problems to some of our top executive staff members. No other company embodies diversity and community engagement like Advance Auto Parts does.
- But don’t take our word for it, apply and find out for yourself!
- API Integration is one of the more robust and scalable patterns of integration for the enterprise. It provides high level of flexibility to apply different integration patterns that apply to real-time, near real-time and occasionally batch applications.
- API Integration team is heavily involved in building APIs in Mulesoft enabling the APIs being consumed by Internal and External Applications/users.
- The intern will be closely mentored and will be working with API Integration Team on Intern projects solutions that are exciting and will be useful for the API Integration Team.
- Main objectives would be educating the intern about what AAP does as an enterprise and how technology is helping the company move in the right direction.
- Make intern work with current team members so that he will get to know how to work in a collaborative way.
- Make Intern go through some cutting-edge technologies training sessions.
- Should be having knowledge on Java, J2EE (or) coding experience in any programming language.
- Knowledge on Database is plus. (SQL or NoSQL)
- Knowledge on any MVC framework is a plus.
- Knowledge on any ORM is a plus.
- Knowledge on SOAP and REST services is a plus.
- Should have problem-solving skills.
- Appetite towards coding.
- Someone who is interested to work in a collaborative culture.
Apply Before the link Expires for Advance Auto Parts Off Campus Drive.