Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Advance Auto Parts Hiring Freshers Details:
About Advance Auto Parts
We are the leading competitor in the auto parts industry. We are always looking for ways to better our strategies and broaden our horizons; which is why we are excited to take on a whole new team of interns.
Company Name: Advance Auto Parts
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- For this 10-week paid internship we are looking for interns to specialize in the following areas: Information Technology, Corporate and System Finance.
- The week of welcome kicks off by pairing you with a mentor who will guide your experience as you work on a project tackling some of our top business initiatives.
- This isn’t a job shadow opportunity, this internship is the chance to get involved, contribute and truly experience our workplace. This will be a fun, teamwork atmosphere with the opportunity to build strong peer to peer relationships.
- The internship will end with the opportunity to present solutions to relevant business problems to some of our top executive staff members.
- No other company embodies diversity and community engagement like Advance Auto Parts does.
- But don’t take our word for it, apply and find out for yourself!
- Document and test new software applications
- Assess, and analyze new application/development ideas
- Research technical solutions
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Perform unit testing
- Computer Science Engineering.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Experience/skill in programming using Java or similar programming languages
- Exposure to Cloud centric environments
- Exposure/Skill in working with databases [SQL & PL SQL], Data lakes
- Inclination to explore new technologies like Kafka, Mulesoft, Microservices.
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
- Collaborating closely with skilled teams of software engineers
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Pursuing BS (4years) /MS DEGREE In Computer Science, Engineering or a Related Subject
- Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant disciplines
Apply Before the link Expires for Advance Auto Parts Hiring Freshers.