About the Company: ADTRAN, Inc. is a provider of telecommunications networking equipment and internetworking products. Its headquarters are in Huntsville, Alabama. The company is ISO 9001 and TL9000 certified. ADTRAN was a NASDAQ-100 Index stock from 1996 to 1998. It was #85 on BusinessWeek’s 100 “Hot Growth Companies” list in 2006
Education Needed: Bachelor’s Degree or Master ‘s Degree in Computer Science or Electronics Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Job Profile: Junior Engineer
Work Location Hyderabad
Experience Needed: 0-2 years
- The DVT Engineer will be a member of a team responsible for test case generation and implementation, including test case automation and scripting.
- Test cases will be designed to verify system level functional specifications for advanced telecommunications networks and services.
- This DVT Engineer is an entry-level position where the work is primarily focused on learning and developing professional concepts within component engineering.
- Assignments are designed to establish professional work knowledge and abilities.
- Entry-level Engineers will normally receive detailed instructions on assignments and will follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data..
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good knowledge on Test Automation development using Python/Robot Framework.
- Experience in access technologies like xDSL, xPON and next Generation Broadband Network testing that includes triple play testing.
- Familiar with L2/L3 network device function, configuration and protocols (VLAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, IPv4, etc).
- Familiarity with common industry test equipment (Cisco Switches/Routers, Spirent Test Centre/Abacus, Shenick, N2X, and IXIA).
- Good hands on experience in design test beds/topologies, handling various traffic equipment/tools.
- Good understanding of QA methodology — test plans, test cycles, test reviews and software releases.
- Conduct and participate in design reviews and test plan reviews.
- Perform unit and system level testing of implemented software modules and enhancements using lab test equipment needed.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams across time zones.
- Hands on experience in test log analysis and debugging/trouble shooting issues.
- Experience in providing guidance, training and mentoring to automation test engineers for the implementation of testing automation
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch 2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship