About the Company: ADTRAN, Inc. is a provider of telecommunications networking equipment and internetworking products. Its headquarters are in Huntsville, Alabama. The company is ISO 9001 and TL9000 certified. ADTRAN was a NASDAQ-100 Index stock from 1996 to 1998. It was #85 on BusinessWeek’s 100 “Hot Growth Companies” list in 2006
Education Needed: Bachelor’s Degree or Master ‘s Degree in Computer Science or Electronics Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Job Profile: Junior Engineer
Work Location Hyderabad
Experience Needed: 0-2 years
- The DVT Engineer will be a member of a team responsible for test case generation and implementation, including test case automation and scripting.
- Test cases will be designed to verify system level functional specifications for advanced telecommunications networks and services.
- This DVT Engineer is an entry-level position where the work is primarily focused on learning and developing professional concepts within component engineering.
- Assignments are designed to establish professional work knowledge and abilities.
- Entry-level Engineers will normally receive detailed instructions on assignments and will follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data..
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good knowledge on Test Automation development using Python/Robot Framework.
- Experience in access technologies like xDSL, xPON and next Generation Broadband Network testing that includes triple play testing.
- Familiar with L2/L3 network device function, configuration and protocols (VLAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, IPv4, etc).
- Familiarity with common industry test equipment (Cisco Switches/Routers, Spirent Test Centre/Abacus, Shenick, N2X, and IXIA).
- Good hands on experience in design test beds/topologies, handling various traffic equipment/tools.
- Good understanding of QA methodology — test plans, test cycles, test reviews and software releases.
- Conduct and participate in design reviews and test plan reviews.
- Perform unit and system level testing of implemented software modules and enhancements using lab test equipment needed.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams across time zones.
- Hands on experience in test log analysis and debugging/trouble shooting issues.
- Experience in providing guidance, training and mentoring to automation test engineers for the implementation of testing automation
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.