About the Company: ADTRAN, Inc. is a provider of telecommunications networking equipment and internetworking products. Its headquarters are in Huntsville, Alabama. The company is ISO 9001 and TL9000 certified. ADTRAN was a NASDAQ-100 Index stock from 1996 to 1998. It was #85 on BusinessWeek’s 100 “Hot Growth Companies” list in 2006
Education Needed: Bachelor’s Degree or Master ‘s Degree in Computer Science or Electronics Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Job Profile: Junior Engineer
Work Location Hyderabad
Experience Needed: 0-2 years
- The DVT Engineer will be a member of a team responsible for test case generation and implementation, including test case automation and scripting.
- Test cases will be designed to verify system level functional specifications for advanced telecommunications networks and services.
- This DVT Engineer is an entry-level position where the work is primarily focused on learning and developing professional concepts within component engineering.
- Assignments are designed to establish professional work knowledge and abilities.
- Entry-level Engineers will normally receive detailed instructions on assignments and will follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data..
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good knowledge on Test Automation development using Python/Robot Framework.
- Experience in access technologies like xDSL, xPON and next Generation Broadband Network testing that includes triple play testing.
- Familiar with L2/L3 network device function, configuration and protocols (VLAN, TCP/IP, DHCP, IPv4, etc).
- Familiarity with common industry test equipment (Cisco Switches/Routers, Spirent Test Centre/Abacus, Shenick, N2X, and IXIA).
- Good hands on experience in design test beds/topologies, handling various traffic equipment/tools.
- Good understanding of QA methodology — test plans, test cycles, test reviews and software releases.
- Conduct and participate in design reviews and test plan reviews.
- Perform unit and system level testing of implemented software modules and enhancements using lab test equipment needed.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams across time zones.
- Hands on experience in test log analysis and debugging/trouble shooting issues.
- Experience in providing guidance, training and mentoring to automation test engineers for the implementation of testing automation
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here