About the Company: ADP India is looking for Fresh Graduates from Tier 1 Technology Schools as Software Developers (Member Technical) for our Product Vertical, who will work as part of a team of developers who designs, develops, tests and implements a high volume, highly secure applications and corresponding toolsets.
We are seeking motivated freshers who are currently pursuing or just finished MS or equivalent degree of B-Tech/B.E. in United States and looking for opportunities in India (Hyderabad/Pune) and enjoys solving problems, love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative technical solutions while working on cutting edge next gen platforms and technologies.
Company Name: ADP Company
Job Profile: Software Developer
Work Location: Hyderabad Area, India
- Work in a dynamic team environment in our product vertical
- As a member of the technical team, you will be an active participant in all areas of product development life cycle
- This person will be responsible for development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms
- The position also includes troubleshooting product outages through root cause analysis\
- The developer must have an ability to take ownership of problems and drive them to resolution
- Strong abilities in problem analysis and troubleshooting are vital to the position
- Excellent knowledge and hands on working experience with JAVA, J2EE, SQL
- Hands on knowledge on coding, high on analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Flexible, adaptive, quick learner
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative technical solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You pay attention to details. You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You are motivated and driven. You take up new challenges without waiting to be asked. You take ownership and truly make a difference.
- You can rapidly build prototypes on Next-Gen technology and integrate them with large enterprise application.
Just some of the reasons why you’ll love working here:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified “smarty-pants.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here