About the Company: ADP Solutions Private Limited Chennai is a part of , the world’s leading Payroll, HR and Time & Attendance service provider. ADP Solutions supplies comprehensive Human Resource (HR) Software Solutions for complete HR management. More information about the company and its products is available on www.adpsolutions.co.in.
ADP Solutions currently has a job vacancy for the position of Associate Application Developer in the Professional Services (PST) department.
Job Profile: Associate Application Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/Others
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
1. Work in UK shift timings (Work Hours : April to October 1.30 PM to 10.00 PM and November to March 2.30 PM to 11.00 PM)
2. Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
3. Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
4. Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
5. Tasks can vary from customising the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data.
7. Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager.
1. Fresh Graduates / Post Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications
2. Exposure in technical support / product support / maintenance and / or to international environment / customers will be an added advantage
3. Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation.
4. Excellent logical and problem solving skills
5. Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
6. Not required to code in any programming language, thorough academic knowledge of RDBMS, programming language like C, C++, Java, VB, HTML, Java/VB Scripting is essential.
7. Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays.
8. Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude.
9. Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates