Job Profile: Associate Application Developer – Streamline Implementation
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/Others
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
- Work in UK shift timings (Work Hours : April to October 1.30 PM to 10.00 PM and November to March 2.30 PM to 11.00 PM)
- Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
- Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
- Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
- Tasks can vary from customising the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager.
- Fresh Graduates / Post Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications
- Exposure in technical support / product support / maintenance and / or to international environment / customers will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation.
- Excellent logical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
- Not required to code in any programming language, thorough academic knowledge of RDBMS, programming language like C, C++, Java, VB, HTML, Java/VB Scripting is essential.
- Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude.
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop.
- Customer focus.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here