About the Company: ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
Job Profile: Process Associate (BOB)
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Chennai
Experience : Graduate with 0-2 years of experience payroll processing or in finance and accounts.
Qualifications / Certifications : Bachelor’s degree in related area of study.
Key Responsibilities :
- Inputs all data received from client – using ADP tool
- Processing payroll and preparing the pay sheets
- verify if the details uploaded are available in the pay sheet
- Adhere to all policies & procedures
- Maintaining confidentiality and integrity of information at all times.
- Ensuring they are familiar with and comply with information security policies and standards that relate to their work.
- Ensuring they are aware of their access rights
- Learn quickly and take ownership of responsibilities
- Being analytical and effective
- Good spoken and written communications
- Competent in MS Word / Excel.
- Copes well under pressure & with uncertainty.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates