Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Company Profile :Adobe Systems Incorporated is an American multinational computer software company headquartered in San Jose, California, United States. Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products, with a more recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. It is best known for Photoshop, an image editing software, Acrobat Reader, the Portable Document Format(PDF) and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe Systems is looking to hire female engineers from 2018 Batch under their #SheCodes initiative.
Official Website: www.adobe.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer
- Perform in-depth White box testing. Review Engineering Requirements and Design Documents.
- Anticipate, Procure & configure test setup .
- Estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes including writing and executing test scripts and specification , Prepare strategy for the feature assigned.
- Develop or adapt testing tools for functional area.
Salary Range : INR :: 15.5 Lakhs Per Annum
Selection Procedure :
1. Online Test(Aptitude & Coding)
2. Face to Face technical and HR round
Venue Date 28th Jan. 2018 (Sunday)
Reporting Time 9:30 AM Sharp
Venue Address: APIIT SD INDIA, Near Toll Plaza Panipat, Haryana
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class. (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each) .
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
Candidates can apply for this drive online and attend the drive at above venue on 28 January 2018.
To Apply: Click here
For More details: Click here
For any query mail on [email protected]