TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Adobe Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Job Profile: She Spark Intern/Web Optimization QA
Company Name: Adobe
Work Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Type: Internship
Job Role for Adobe Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
The Web QA Engineer will work with the Web Optimization and Personalization team to support the Business Unit and other product teams on their testing requirements. In this role, the test engineer is responsible for developing the testing strategy and validate it using Chrome browser and other supporting tools.
Desired Skills & Experiences Required
- Good understanding of Web e-Commerce User journeys with strong debugging and troubleshooting skills on the web QA domain.
- Experience in Agile Test methodology, test, and defect life cycle. Ability to build test plan, test case execution, bug reporting and QA Sign off.
- Good knowledge on web and mobile web testing.
- Perform regression and ad hoc testing across web pages for any global or localized changes.
- Perform Analytics testing for tagging implemented on A/B test experiences.
- Good communication skills to work closely with stakeholders on sprint/testing strategy and written communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Good to have
- Knowledge on Chrome Debugger tools,
- Experience on Selenium Automation using Java.
- Hands-on experience on Adobe Target (preferable).
- Knowledge on other Major web browsers like Safari, Firefox.
- Good understanding on project management tools like JIRA.
- Hands on experience on Mobile Web or Responsive Web Design.
- Basic knowledge in HTML.
Apply Before the link Expires for Adobe Off Campus Freshers Hiring