Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
About Company: Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Company Name: Adobe
Job Profile: Sales Force Automation Analyst
Work Location: Noida
Experience Required: Freshers
The challenge: As a member of the Worldwide Sales Operations team, you will have the unique opportunity to drive change, serving in a role to support Sales processes via SalesForce.com and other integrated tools e.g. GainSight, Clari, CPQ, etc. You will be working on project implementation; enhancements and business process queries on Salesforce.com and other associated apps. You will contribute to the fundamental improvement of internal sales processes at Adobe Inc.
You will engage with highly talented Sales, Operations, Finance, IT, Marketing and Business Unit professionals to ensure execution of deliverable to plan.
What you’ll do for Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021:
- User Management for various platforms like SFDC, CPQ, Clari & GainSight.
- Data Management for multiple SFDC instances, other ecosystem apps and integrated apps like Anaplan, ECP & SAP
- M&A Projects that might include System Reviews, Data Reviews, Data Cleansing, Data Migration and providing support to users and other migration related activities.
- Data governances adhere to already defined policies & procedures and keep refining them as per current environment & needs.
- Perform regular Data Audits to maintain data integrity, identify improvement areas and draft appropriate recommendations for decision making.
- Operate as first line of support to Sales Users and work with all relevant parties like BPM & IT to resolve user issues.
- Work with large volume of Data that includes Data related activities like Cleansing, Deduplication, Extraction, Manipulation, Upload & Reporting.
Eligibility for Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021:
- B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, ECE
- Eligibility: CGPA 7 or 70% and above. Students with backlogs will not be eligible.
- Students must be willing to work in shifts (shift allowance will be additional)
What you need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Access and Project proficiency
- Willingness to work in shifts. (mostly North America)
- Fixed Salary (Basic+HRA+Conveyance+LTA+Medical) – 971.409
- AIP (10%) – 90,000
- Bonus —
- Deferred Sign on Bonus (End of year 1) – 100,000
- Relocation Bonus** – 50,000
- TOTAL – CTC – 12,11,409
Apply Before the link Expires for Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021.
How to apply for Adobe Off Campus 2021 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Adobe or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Adobe Off-Campus 2021 Drive.
Who can apply for Adobe Off Campus 2021 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with Adobe Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Adobe for latest updates