Adobe Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: Noida
Exp Needed: 0-3 Yrs
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
- White box tester on Adobe Illustrator product.
- The position is based at Adobe NOIDA office
- Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics app that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile.
- To learn more about Illustrator visit: https://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator.html
- This position is for White box testing for Adobe Illustrator.
- The position requires a review of the engineering requirement & design documents.
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup, estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for the functional area is a must.
What you need to succeed
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming concepts is expected. Background in software development/white-box testing using C or C++ is a plus.
- Should be able to automate repetitive manual testing tasks.
- Experience of testing and certifying components on multiple hardware/software configurations optimally is required.
- Experience of software performance testing a plus.
- Should have thorough proficiency in at least one scripting language & be instrumental in automating regression testing for the product/assigned areas.
- Candidates are required to have good scores throughout education.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 0 to 3 years’ experience in software testing.
- Product testing experience is required.
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate with internal Adobe and non-Adobe partners.
- Should display a keen sense of initiative in taking on new tasks, provide improved testing methods as well as mentor new members of QA team, with ability to learn new technologies.
- Should be able to efficiently handle multiple test assignments with different schedules.
- Black Box/White box Testing on Windows/MAC, UI Automation Tools, Automation through Scripting, Test Director or any Test Case Management Tool, Bug tracking process, hands-on experience in following testing methodologies – UI, Functionality, boundary.
Apply Before the link Expires for Adobe Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer.Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off