Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: A US $40 billion corporations the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group operates in 36 countries Australia Austria Bangladesh Brazil Canada China Egypt France Germany Hungary India Indonesia Italy Ivory Coast Japan Korea Laos Luxembourg Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Poland Russia Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tanzania Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA and Vietnam.Grasim Industries Limited a flagship company of the Aditya Birla Group ranks amongst India’s largest private sector companies with a consolidated net revenue of Rs.293 billion and consolidated net profit of Rs.21 billion FY 201314. Grasim started as a textile manufacturer in 1948. Today its core businesses are Viscose Staple Fibre VSF and Cement contributing over 90 per cent of its revenues and operating profits. It is also present in Chemicals which is essentially a backward integration of VSF. It is India’s pioneer in VSF a manmade biodegradable fibre with characteristics akin to cotton. As an extremely versatile and easily blendable fibre VSF is widely used in apparels home textiles dress material knitted wear and nonwoven applications. With a capacity of 455K TPA Grasim commands 8% of global VSF market share. UltraTech Cement Ltd a subsidiary of the company is one of the largest Cement players in India with a capacity of 62 Million tons.
Official Website: www.adityabirla.com
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mumbai
Degree Needed: MBA
- Management Trainee is responsible for gaining experience and knowledge of the Financial Dept.
- She/He has been assigned to so that she can acquire required competencies for a managerial position.
- To assist in day to day operations across various Departments in CFD. The person would we working on a rotation basis in each department.
- To bring out new ideas for improving processes and/or output by way of improvement in timelines quality etc.
- Gain knowledge about procedures/methods and standards of the Company and Assigned department.
- Assist in completing the project/task assigned on time to time
- Other activities.
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here