Adcuratio Freshers Recruitment As Software Developer Intern: We transform National Broadcast and Cable TV by enabling “precision audience targeting” at-scale for National advertisers, thereby increasing returns on their TV media investment. Adcuratio delivers incremental revenue for all the players in the ecosystem: 1. Agencies 2. Broadcasters and Cable networks 3. Cable operators 4. Targeting Data providers
- Official Website: http://www.adcuratio.com
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Job Profile: Software Developer & Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IndiaNot getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Click Here to create an error-free resume
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Development and testing of all Adcuratio platform logic
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from API to portal
- Knowledge of Python language
- Proficient knowledge of Django and Django REST framework
- Good knowledge and understanding of PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Knows their way around Redis and MongoDB (any NoSQL database is also fine)
- Understanding of threading and multiprocessing in Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good-enough understanding of version control systems like Git or Mercurial
- Strong unit-test and debugging skills
- Knowledge of container technologies (especially Docker) and orchestration systems is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline (MCA is also fine)
How to Apply For Adcuratio Freshers Recruitment As a Software Developer Intern?
Interested candidates can send their resume at [email protected] with OffCampusJobs4u.com as a reference in the subject.