About Company: ACORN machine is a fintech platform that helps automate the way banks penetrate the bespoke SME lending market. It does this by leveraging process excellence, machine learning and technology to fuel data-driven decision making across the loan lifecycle.
The platform collects millions of data items on SMEs across various parameters, sectors, and markets, and uses machine learning algorithms to identify data that lenders need to make more informed credit decisions through detailed line item underwriting. ACORN’s team of credit analysts and data scientists manage the process, training the machine learning algorithms, so that the platform continues to evolve and get smarter. The platform therefore provides its clients with significant process efficiency gains, data-driven decision making, and smarter credit analysis and capabilities.
The concept of ACORN machine was proven via OakNorth, an award-winning challenger bank founded in 2015 to address the mid-market funding gap in the UK.
The ACORN machine has now been embedded with banking partners around the world, and is enabling them to replicate OakNorth’s success in the UK in their own markets.
Job Profile: Technology Analyst (1-2 Yrs Exp)
Company Name: ACORN Machine Intelligence Labs Pvt Ltd ( https://www.acornmachine.io/ )
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 1 Year to 2 Years
Apply before: Wednesday, 26 Sep, 2018
Event Date: Saturday, 29th Sep, 2018
Event Location: Bangalore
- BE/BTech / ME/MTech 2015-2017 Batches
- 1-2 Years of Experience in relevant field
- Good pH Score
- Responsible for automating test cases using automation platform/run manual test cases and report defects
- Ensure testing is not compromised at any stage
- Understand business functionality and identify additional test cases
- Link between Onshore counterpart and offshore delivery teams
- Experience in Selenium, Web driver, Cucumber or similar Agile testing tools
- Exceptional executive communication and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to transfer knowledge and inspire a growth mindset
- Experience in Agile testing and testing complex projects with quality and timeliness
- Should have good exp working in matrix set up/organization
- Good with new concepts and abreast with testing methodologies and technologies
- Personal drive (proactive), flexible, creative (thinks out of the box), result driven, responsible, curious, team player and fast learner
- Ability to succeed in a culture where change and speed are part of daily work.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to engage with team members, fostering a high degree of commitment to quality, delivery and client satisfaction
- Engage with key stakeholders in a creative, dynamic and flexible manner
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons