About the Company: ACI Worldwide, the Universal Payments (UP) company,powers electronic payments for more than 5,100 organizations around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and intermediaries as well as thousands of leading merchants globally rely on ACI to execute $14 trillion each day in payments. In addition, thousands of organizations utilize our electronic bill presentment and payment services.
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 1+ years
Work location: Pune
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer – (18000869)
JOB SUMMARY: Participates in planning, designing, developing and testing software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Participates in the design, development, testing and delivery of high quality software/solutions.
- Creates and reviews unit, integration, system, and/or QA Test Plans/Scripts, executes test, and analyzes results.
- Participates in the researches and resolution of customer reported problems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in working with Software Development Tools and Defect Management Tools preferred.
- Relevant software quality certification preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in software testing.
- 1+ years Software Engineering and/or Software development experience required.
- Experience in Design/development.
- Understanding and experience with platform, enterprise application architecture.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates