ACI Worldwide Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About ACI Worldwide: ACI Worldwide powers digital payments for more than 6,000 organizations around the world. More than 1,000 of the largest financial institutions and intermediaries, as well as thousands of global merchants, rely on ACI to execute $14 trillion each day in payments and securities. In addition, myriad organizations utilize our electronic bill presentment and payment services. Through our comprehensive suite of software solutions delivered on customers’ premises, through the public cloud or through ACI’s private cloud , we provide real-time, immediate payments capabilities and enable the industry’s most complete omni-channel payments experience .
Company Name: ACI Worldwide
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Work Location: Pune
Job Description: As a Intern in Pune, you will join a diverse, passionate team, dedicated to making possibilities happen in the payments industry!
This Purpose Of This ROLE Is
Implements, configures and assists in the design of moderately complex systems for internal and external customers. Gathers requirements, analyzes existing systems and assists in performing system maintenance. Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identifies, analyzes and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommends corrective actions. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Are closely managed by more senior staff members.
A Typical Day At ACI For a Intern Is
- Participates in engineering and configuring routine and moderately complex technical solutions for applications/systems implementations and upgrades based on specific business requirements.
- Solutions may be new, existing, in-house, third party or a combination.
- Assists with performing day-to-day system administration and monitoring tasks for assigned systems.
- Works with internal and external customers and vendors to resolve technical system problems in a timely manner with a primary focus on non to moderately complex problems.
- Anticipates and raises project, business, and technical issues to the appropriate resource, logs issues and participates in their resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed to succeed in this role: Bachelor’s degree in MIS or a related field or equivalent experience.
Apply before the link Expires for ACI Worldwide Off Campus Freshers Recruitment