About the Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions Ã¢â‚¬” underpinned by the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s largest delivery network Ã¢â‚¬” Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Job Profile: Customer Support Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0 to 4 years
Work Location: BangaloreGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Graduate Freshers and Experienced
- Undergraduates (10+2 / 10+2+Diploma) and BE/B.Tech with minimum 6 months experience in Customer Support BPO only
- NOTE: Undergraduates Freshers / B. E / B. Tech Freshers/ any Post Graduates CANNOT APPLY
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in BPO Voice Domestic/International
- Only candidates with excellent communication skills will be shortlisted.
Mandatory documents (2 sets of Photocopy) to be carried at the time of interview:
2. All Marks Cards (10th & 12th/Graduation/Post Graduation) with Provisional Degree Certificate/Convocation Certificate
4. Work Experience Documents (Offer letter, Relieving Letter and Last 3 months salary slips, applicable for experience candidates only).
5. PAN Card
6. Address Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter Id).
Note: Candidates failing to carry any of the above documents will not be processed for Interview rounds.Udemy ₹640 New Year Sale(Biggest Sale), Check out thousands of top online Programming courses at ₹640 Only
Time and Venue
- Walk-in Interview on 2nd November from 9 AM onwards
- Accenture Bang 3 IBC tech park Opp to fire station Dairy circle Bannergatta road Bangalore
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.