About the Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Job Profile: Customer Support Associate
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: 0 to 3 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0 to 1 years of experience in troubleshooting, (Any customer Support) .
- Excellent communication.
- Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the
- Customer Service Level Agreement.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Communication skill
- Effective relationship with the client.
Time and Venue
- 2nd January – 3rd January from 9 AM onwards
- Walkin : Accenture Bang 3 Tower B Reception 4/1, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029. Landmark : Opposite to Fire Station
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Documents : Mandate
- 10th Markes card
- 2nd puc marks card
- Degree certificates , PDC and all semester marks cards
- Pan card , Adhar card, Driving and Identification cards
- Previous Company Experience letters , offer letters , Pay slip
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates