About the Company: Accenture (NYSE: ACN) is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network- Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Work Location :Bangalore
Job Profile: Customer Support associate
Exp Needed: 0 to 1 years of experience in troubleshooting, (Any customer Support).
Degree Needed: Any Degree
CTC: Rs.2,00,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
Work Location: Bengaluru
Interview Date:16 July 2019
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0 to 1 years of experience in troubleshooting, (Any customer Support) .
- Excellent communication.
- Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the Customer Service Level Agreement.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Predominantly Voice Interaction support and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Communication skill
- Effective relationship with the client.
- Shift Rotational Shift
Documents : Mandate
- 10th Markes card
- 2nd puc marks card
- Degree certificates , PDC and all semester marks cards
- Pan card , Adhar card, Driving and Identification cards
- Previous Company Experience letters , offer letters , Pay slip
Learn Java, Python, Web Development, Data Science or Any other Technical skills using Udemy. Click Here to Join a Course and Start Learning
Walkin Interview on 16th July from 9 AM onwards
Accenture Bang 3 Tower B Reception
4/1, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029.
Landmark : Opposite to Fire Station.
Contact person: Rajath Bangera
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates