About the Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world A largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Job Profile: Customer Support (Voice Process)
Degree Needed: Any degree
Total No Of Vacancies 100
Exp Needed: 0 to 4 years
Job Location Bangalore
Official Website: www.accenture.com
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Only candidates with EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS will be shortlisted
- Candidates should be flexible working for night and rotational shifts
- Any Graduates can apply.
- Undergraduates with minimum 6 months of experience in voice process can apply.
- 5 Days working
- 2 way cab facilities will be provided
- 10th,12th, all semester degree mark sheets
- provisional degree certificate
- Adhaar card and PAN Card
- Offer letter, releiving letter and 3 months of payslips from previous organisations you have worked for.
Walk In Date-19th March
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
More Info-Click Here
Starting Time: 9 AM
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates