Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Company: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Position: Application Development Associate
Job location: PAN India
Event date: 06 Jan 2018
Last date to apply: 04 Jan 2018
Experience required: 0 to 10 Months
Company URL: www.accenture.com
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students across all branches who have graduated in academic year 2017
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6.7 and above at the time of recruitment process – Maharashtra colleges
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process – non-Maharashtra college
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here