About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Profile: Application Development Associate (level 12)
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Official Website: www.accenture.com
Work Location: PAN India
Salary: as per Industry Standards
Exp Needed: Fresher (2017 to 2018)Earn upto ₹25,000 every month | Earn Money With No Investment !!! Download the App Now!!!
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Apply before: Friday, 07 Dec, 2018
Event Date: Saturday, 8th Dec, 2018
Event Location: Bangalore,Delhi,Hyderabad,Kolkata,Pune
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in academic year 2017 & 2018.
- Aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)ᐧ
- Multiple events are planned in November’18 and December’18 across Bangalore/ Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Pune starting from 3rd November’18.
- 3rd-4th Nov : Bangalore (Complete)
- 3rd-4th Nov : Pune (Complete)
- 3rd-4th Nov : Kolkata (Complete)
- 1st-2nd Dec : Bangalore
- 1st-2nd Dec : Delhi/NCR
- 8th-9th Dec : Pune
- 15th-16th Dec : Delhi
- 15th-16th Dec : Hyderabad
- 15th-16th Dec : Kolkata
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Great Opportunity to Work from Home!!! Get Upto Rs. 25K each Month!!! Click Here to Download the App Now
If you like this website, please consider donating to support the development and to offset the cost of running this awesome website for free. You can donate using Paypal or Instamojo(India)