About Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Job Profile: IT Operations Associate
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Work Location: PAN India
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018)
Apply before: Wednesday, 22 May, 2019
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Event Date: Saturday, 25th May, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore,Pune
- BE / B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2018
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining
- Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Role Description: IT Operations professionals supporting infrastructure operations and / or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements
Knowledge and Skills:
IT operations – Cloud/Security/Network/Service Management/Service Now/Middleware(Database)/
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting
- Willing to work in 24×7 shifts
- Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement
- Must agree to take up Infrastructure Security related roles – i.e. Cloud/Security/Network/Service Management/Service Now/Middleware(Database)/
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by customer, predominantly through voice interaction and also through e-mail, chat and remote support
Event Dates: 25th May – Bangalore & Pune
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply LinK-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates