About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Profile: Application Development Associate (level 12)
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Official Website: www.accenture.com
Work Location: PAN India
CTC: Salary as per Industry Standards
Exp Needed:Fresher (2018)
Apply before: Friday, 01 Feb, 2019
Event Date: Saturday, 2nd Feb, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore,Delhi,Hyderabad,Kolkata,Pune
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in academic year 2018.
- Aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)ᐧ
Events: Multiple events are planned across India-
- 2nd Feb : Bangalore
- 2nd Feb : Delhi/NCR
- 2nd Feb : Pune
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates