Accenture Off Campus Drive : Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Job Profile: Application Development Associate (level 12)
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Official Website: accenture.com
Work Location: PAN India
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018 to 2019)
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 18 Sep, 2019
Drive Date: Saturday, 21st Sep, 2019
Drive Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility for Accenture Off Campus Drive:
- Course: BE / B.Tech/MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
- Stream: All Branches
- Degree: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (from first to last semesters i.e. all semesters) and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Job Description for Accenture Off Campus Drive:
Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click Here (Bangalore)
Apply Link: Click Here (Lucknow )
Apply Link: Click Here (Mumbai)
Apply Link : Click Here (Pune)
Apply Link : Click Here(Hyderabad)
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.