Accenture Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring: Accenture plc, stylised as accenture, is an Irish-domiciled multinational professional services company that provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Official Website: www.accenture.com
Job Profile: Application Development Associate
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: PAN India
- Course: B.E / B.Tech (all streams) and MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
- Candidates who have attended this hiring process of Accenture in the past 6 months & have taken an assessment or Interview will not be eligible for this hiring.
- Degree Percentage: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA and above (from first till eight semesters – i.e. all semesters)
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
- Candidates from Accenture’s aligned in-campus hiring colleges during 2018 and 2019 will not be eligible for current hiring drive. Any such candidate processed can be withheld from the process and even from onboarding due to misrepresentation and participating in our process
Designation: Application Development Associate
- Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
– Candidates to register on Freshersworld shared link with their details, followed by Accenture shared registration link
– After reviewing candidate’s eligibility (based on registration), Accenture will release admit card containing information on event location, date of event and mandatory documents required for attending the drive.
-To participate in Accenture hiring process candidates need to carry following mandatory documents:
-(a) Admit card issued by Accenture
-(b) Original and relevant documents as specified in Accenture Admit card.
– Recruitment process on the day of hiring event will comprise of:
o Cognitive & Technical Assessment (candidates must mandatorily clear the assessment to be eligible for further process)
o Group Interview
Cognitive and Technical assessment guidelines:
- 90 questions to be attempted within 90 minutes
- No negative marking
- Each section has a section/ sub section cut off – for candidates to clear and be eligible for further process
Cognitive assessment (60 questions)
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Written Communication
Technical assessment (30 questions)
- Fundamentals of Programming
Apply Before the link Expires For Accenture Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring.
How To Apply For Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for Accenture Off Campus 2020 you need to visit Accenture official site @ https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers or via Elitmus or via Amcat. Or else, you can easily get the registration process from OffCampusJobs4u.com.
What are the Selection Rounds for Accenture Off Campus 2020?
There are following selection rounds that occurs- Written Test/Elitmus Test/Amcat Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview
Who all are eligible to apply for Accenture Off Campus?
Students who are 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 passed outs are eligible. And BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in any Disciplines. MCA with B.sc/ BA/ BCA/ B.Com is also eligible for Accenture off Campus Drive.